At TDA Group we advise on simple and effective ways to help your business to comply with legislation and save money through energy management, monitoring and managing your energy use more efficiently.
Our experienced team can assist you in the introduction of the latest technology to ‘turn your business green’ and improve the energy performance of your organisation.
Our low energy and low carbon ethos mean that with every project we work with, we look to minimise its future energy demand, maximise the use of renewable energy and minimise the use of fossil fuels. Sustainability is central to all our projects and our experienced consultants ensure innovative, cost-effective design solutions are proposed and delivered.
What we can do for you
- Funding and bid writing – we offer expert bid writing and advice to organisations looking to find funding for their building improvement and energy saving projects
- Assess your property and provide a Display Energy Certificate (DEC)
- Metering consultancy and heat loss assessment
- Advice on implementing energy efficiency projects
- Design and implement a sustainability strategy
- Manage the data for your energy estate and provide regular reports
- Management of energy and water consumption
- Procurement with the development of energy supply contracts
- Technical advice and support on energy and water efficiency
- Development of building management system to achieve best operation of corporate property
Other services in this section
Repair & Maintenance
Designed for use for individual projects that involve a defined programme of repair and maintenance works.
Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
A range of specialist skills harnessed through our mechanical and electrical engineering and facilities services.
Expert Building Advice
Qualified experts and diverse in-house skills to provide excellent, independent advice.