At TDA we provide a wide spectrum of building services and technical advice.
TDA has a successful track record in helping our clients with Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) applications. We take pride in being involved in the projects from inception to completion.
What we can do for you
- Options appraisal and feasibility report
- Architect and Quantity Surveyor (QS) input
- Drawings and cost analysis
- Planning submission
- Writing and submitting the CIF bid
- Full project management including QS, architect, mechanical, electrical and structural engineers
- Completing and submitting monitoring reports to the funding agencies
We provide strategic advice for effective school place planning and expertise in unlocking funding
TDA’s Education Team commissions school places across the region as well as managing capital programmes
Support for Academies
We can provide strategic advice and guidance for effective asset management, offering a wide range of support services to schools
Education Capital Projects
We can provide dedicated advice, guidance and support to schools in managing and co-ordinating building projects