Our RICS registered valuers provide services surrounding the valuation of commercial property assets including lease rental advice. This can include all types of commercial premises including shops, offices, light industrial units and parcels of land.
All Local Authorities require valuations for the production of the annual Statement of Accounts following the CIPFA’s Code of Practice (The Code) and the RICS Professional Standards ‘Red Book’. TDA Group is able to carry this out on your behalf.
What we can do for you
- Set up and oversee a five year rolling programme of asset valuations
- Undertake bespoke valuations for asset groups
- Provide advice on International Financial Reporting Standards Asset Classifications
- Assist with year-end processes including valuation of investment assets, assets held for sale and surplus assets
- Estimation of remaining useful life and residual values
- Consideration of material impairments
- Undertaking of valuations on an ad-hoc basis
- Lease rental valuation advice
Related Property services
One of TDA core specialisms. Our qualified and highly experienced team deliver an efficient and friendly service
Let us manage your assets or estate to maximise its value, generate revenue and deliver savings
TDA manage your buildings effectively and securely, offering you complete peace of mind
The TDA Asset Management team is best placed to devise and implement a property asset acquisition and disposal service